Yoga with Judith, Classes in Nowra and Callala Bay
- Yoga builds flexibility and strength
- Yoga corrects alignment and posture
- Yoga enhances personal well-being and reduces stress
- Yoga cultivates an awareness of the mind, body and breath
Yoga with Judith is fun and friendly.
Judith's teaching focuses on alignment and technique through a structured program of postures, sequenced to balance the body, mind and breath. Yoga props - such as belts, blocks, bolsters and blankets - are used to help you achieve the postures in a safe manner and to the best of your ability.
Judith's classes are small and students receive individual
attention. Students work to their own ability and over time they will
experience not only improvement in their Yoga practice but also greater
clarity and awareness in their day-to day lives.
Judith truly believes in the benefits that Yoga can bring to everyone, no matter what their experience.
Beginners, Generaland Gentle Yoga Courses are available. Please see the 'timetable and cost' page for a full description of the courses.
Also, please be aware that if you arrive at class with a frown, you will leave with a smile; if you arrive at class with a slump, you will walk away tall; and if you arrive at class feeling anxious, you will leave relaxed!
- Two locations: Baringella Yoga Studio, 975A Yalwal Rd, Baringella - www.baringellayoga.com.au (just 10 minutes from Nowra) ; Callala Bay Yoga Studio (address supplied on enrolment) , Google Map Directions =>>>.
- Contact Judith: 0408 865 437;